Sunday, October 26, 2008

4th post today

So sue me, I had a lot to post and did it all today. Admit it though, you love it...it's like early Christmas! 
Today we went to Oak Glen with the family. I went over and helped get the kiddos ready and then took pictures of them before they got dirty. When I was looking at them afterward I thought, "Who is this little girl?! I remember my little baby whose hair took forever to grow!" Now she is all grown up, walking and talking. I don't know if I like it.

Then I point the camera towards Noah and get this. What the heck?! Do they teach this in Kindergarten? No comment.
Our first stop was at the Snow Line Orchard. They are famous for their apple cider donuts. Their sign even says "As seen on TV", which Ryan and I thought was very funny.

Noah and Lucie tried to climb every tree they came across. I believe that Lucie was doing it only because Noah was. Here is the proof. This kid lives to copy her brother. 
I don't know if you can see it, but her tongue is even stuck out in determination. That, unfortunately, is a Roth trait.

My Aunt Katie, Mom, and I live to dress these kids up. We love to make them pose. However, as I have discussed before these kids are not the posing type. These were the best smiles I could get. I often go over all of my many pictures and laugh and the faces they are making. I'm a mean Auntie.

Like these faces, hahahaha. I love it! They are trying so hard to please Auntie and Grandma behind the camera.

So then I just resort to taking pictures of them in action. What makes them think, "Oh, there is a wheelbarrow, we should move it."?
Here's Uncle Ron and Katie. Look at the cute old people. =) (Love you Katie!)
There was a man playing this homemade instrument and the kids loved it. I think my brother just loved that he could sit down.


On the way home I caught this action in the backseat.
I was about to stop them, but they were smiling,
and laughing, 
and apparently Grandma was instigating. Please notice that she is not trying to stop them, she is actually trying to help them knock their heads together.
They think it is funny.
So I keep snapping photos because it's true...
it is funny. (Mostly because I am not their parent, and their Dad is in the car with us. That is the best part about being Auntie.)



Such goofballs!