Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nurse week

Yesterday I went with some of my nurse friends to the Bonnie Hunt Show. It was so fun! Bonnie (we are on a first name basis now) used to work as a nurse before she went into comedy and movies, so she celebrated nurses on her show for Nurses Week. It aired today.

Big positive: we got an Oster juicer, and iPod shuffle, and a gift card to Walgreens. Not to mention lots of encouraging words from Bonnie herself. I felt so proud of my job. =)

Slight negative: the start of my movie star career (being in the audience of the Bonnie Hunt Show) was amost kaboshed when I was seen scratching my head on television. However, I would like those of you who saw this faux pas not to worry. It was a, um, a code. Yeah, it was a code move for my mom. It was just me saying hi to her in our own secret little way. Clever, right?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Wish I would have DVRed it. You are too cute!

H.Sons said...

Good cover up!!! NOT!!! =)