
Yep, you are seeing things right. This is me...Lana...the almost 30 year old who doesn't stay up past 10pm EVER (on a work night) at the movie theater for the first midnight showing of the new Twilight movie Eclipse...and all this after working a full shift.
I never thought this would happen, but it did.
The funny part is I have no shame. You read right. No shame.
I enjoyed every moment with my sweet co-workers who coerced me into staying up late to hang with 100's of teenagers to watch vampire movie.
And I liked it.

2 comments:
I am in shock you were up that late. Glad you had a good time.
How did this happen??? I know how it happened! You finally joined the AWESOME side of life and movies! I was at the midnight showing too (but in AZ). All the cool kids go then! And some of the not cool kids (aka...those who have tatooed themselves the wolves tatoo and/or are wearing tails). Luckily, neither of us are in those groups.
Love you!
Post a Comment