I figured I would start off with my pretty baby. She is just so cute...and such a pain at the same time. =) I think it's funny that she likes to lay under blankets. What dog does that?!

The bulk of this post is my 30th birthday party though. I had such an amazing time celebrating the fun day with everyone that I love! I will put a disclaimer on this and let you know that most of these pictures I had no idea of. My camera floated around, so when I reviewed them I found some interesting photos...


My good friend Deanna made her way all the way down from Washington to come and celebrate with me. This is not a great picture of her, however it does demonstrate how she talks with her hands, and that is one of my favorite things about her. =)








Well, at least you were warned about the crazy. Thanks everyone for such a fun time! So far 30 has been great!!!

1 comment:
my dog sleeps under the blankets...we call it "burrowing"!! welcome back to blog-dom!!
Post a Comment