I actually don't love summer. I'm more of a fall/winter kind of girl. But there are parts about it that I love. Baseball games for instance.
Who doesn't love a good game of T-ball?And of course having time to visit friends in Arizona. (though I haven't figured out why I think summer is a good time to do that)


Notice we are in the shade...and if I remember correctly it was 11:00pm.
Taking Noah and Lucie swimming. There is just something about those water wings, I love it! They probably don't love it when Auntie keeps making them pose instead of letting them swim. I'm sure they'll thank me when they're older.




2 comments:
I want pics and some stories when you have them. I know I am demanding!
Love ya! Carrie
Scooter....Lionel Richie was fun. How much do my kids get for posing? I love you....Great little site, I look forward to seeing more. Have a great day!
Post a Comment