Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cruising at the beach


Last weekend my brother, Ryan, and I took the kids down to the beach to take a ride and play in the water. We parked at Newport and started riding towards Huntington. 
Those little stinkers rode 2 miles with us! We ran into our Aunt, Uncle, and cousins along the way and stopped to play in the water. I have pictures of them too but would probably be in trouble for posting pictures of them in their bathing suits. =)
The kids were my favorite subject to shoot, as always. It was fun to watch them interacting with each other. They had such a fun time!
Noah was very protective of Lucie. Here he is telling her, "Lucie, stand up there is a big wave coming."

She gets up, but she doesn't want to be controlled. So she does her own thing.

It cracks me up how he is so serious about keeping her safe, and she is so carefree. She's playing a game. 
So ornery, yet so darn cute!
Noah trying to surf the waves....sans the board.
My artistic attempt. 
Then I catch this little scene. I can't even imagine what they are discussing, but he looks very intent. It must be important.
Now it's turned into secret status. This is getting good. 
This was cracking me up! I love watching all their little facial expressions and body language.


It turned out to be such a fun outing. I ended up riding my bike back to the car and then driving to pick them up where they were. It took us 45 min to ride there with the kids, and 10 min to ride back by myself. =) 

2 comments:

Shannon said...

It looks like so much fun!!!! I love the little note at the end about the time difference with and without kids. :)

Carrie said...

Ahh to cute! Next time you need to let us know and we will go with!