Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Auntie's helpers

Last night I reorganized my photos, and in the process I found some fun ones of the kids. This is one of Noah as an ant face. He may be a little irritated that I am taking his picture. (This may have been 1 of 20 or 30. I can't help it, it's an illness!)
I am apparently blocking Lucie here. She's almost falling off the bench to see behind me. 
I recently have taken up swimming....so has Noah.
Finally, these last 2 pictures are my favorite. I am a firm believer in child labor, and here is the proof. They had leftover gowns and hats at work one day that they could no longer use. I brought them home and let the kids wear them; that way they think that their "work" is fun and I don't have to listen to them complain. I just end up with shiny windows!
See, they like it. 

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Funny pics. These made me smile.

Anonymous said...

Dude, you're sick!! How come I've never seen those pics? They are so cute. From now on when you want good pics of them (you know the kind with normal looking facial experssions) just let them dress up! By the way I never complain when I come home to shiny windows;) From the looks of it this is a win win situation!