The Cottage got an inspection done yesterday. I was holding out on being excited about actually owning this home until after the inspection, hoping that we would know if there were any repairs needed for the house that I was not willing to tackle. I kind of got the answer. The house for the most part is in pretty good shape (besides needing flooring, paint, the kind of stuff I can handle). However, the pressure regulator on the water valve (I think I wrote that right) isn't working correctly. So that means that I have minimal water pressure to the house. You turn on the faucet and it drips out. That means that if there were a leak somewhere you can't find it necessarily. Dang it! Well, I am pretty sure that the bank, who owns this home, is going to fix it for me...but when that will happen, who knows.
I was going to have a plumber out there yesterday, but stinkin' Ryan said I should do things through the proper channels, and fill out the proper paperwork for the bank to do their job. Whatever, just because he has already bought and sold a few homes by himself means nothing.
Well...I guess it does mean something because here I sit waiting to hear from the bank. Thanks for helping me, brother. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope it goes good! I will be praying. The house will be there waiting for you.
Lana, don't worry, it'll all work out exactly the way God has it planned out for you! I'm so happy for you!!
Post a Comment