I put an offer on a house and actually received a counter offer for the first time! After a year, and 6 denied offers, I finally am in escrow! This is a cute little 3 bed, 2 bath in Grand Terrace. No pool, no fireplace, but there is a nice sized yard and a perfect spot for Noah, Lucie, and me to plant a secret garden. =) We are very excited. I have named this house "The Cottage" and I would appreciate you all referring to it as such. (hahaha, I do think I am funny!) It's a fixer upper so no judging it yet. However, I will put up a few photos so I can share my excitement. All willing hands available to wash and paint after May 11th are welcome!





This is the living room, and I am standing in the dining room taking the picture. I forgot to take a picture of it. That is the garage door on the right, and the front door to the left.

The kitchen, also taking this picture from the dining area.

Hallway to the bedrooms.

Guest bathroom.

Office/craft room/guest room/Lucie and Noah's domain.

My roommate Karen's room.

Master bedroom. This picture makes it look
really small. It's not, it's just normal small.

My bathroom attached to my room.

Soon-to-be Secret Garden. From the front view this is the right side of the house.

Backyard with randomly placed cement slabs.

Left side of the house. Future RV parking. Anyone in need of a few palm trees? Please?!

That's it, the grand tour...all 11oo sq. ft. of it. Like I said, anyone interested in painting, washing, installing floors, toilets, sinks, counter tops...all are welcome!
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you lana!!!!! deanna
Post a Comment