Ok, so I am slightly disappointed in myself for the lack of pictures that I have to share. This weekend was a reunion of sorts with girls from nursing school. We just hit the 5 year mark of saving lives and delivering meal trays, and we went shopping and spa-ing to celebrate. The problem being that I was too busy chatting and holding babies to take pictures. You know I can't help either one. These girls and I have been through some fun and interesting times together, we needed to reminisce and catch up on lives. Not too mention those cute little babies always wanting me to hold them. Who is going to say no to a face like this....
We did manage to get a group shot, though. Here is Sheela and Breeana, Annie and little bump, Jamie, Jill and Avery, me, and Nicole. We started our fun filled weekend at Victoria Gardens where we shopped like ladies of leisure, ate Pinkberry, and dined at the Cheesecake Factory. 
This is Jill's littlest, Avery. I must say these babies were so good. They just sat and listened to all the chattering going on.

This is little Breeana, only 7 weeks old. Such a sweet baby girl with the cutest hair!
I took advantage of our "feeding" stops to get pictures of the girls. Here we are in Starbucks because no relaxing day is complete without a Starbucks stop. This is quite different from the Starbucks trips we use to take. I can't begin to count how many times we would all huddle around one of those small tables, stressing out about the test the next day. Ahhh, memories....almost brings a twitch to my eye.
After dinner, all the mommies had to leave, but Nicole, Jamie, and I headed to the hotel for the night. The next morning we were off to the Glen Ivy Hot Springs, one of my favorite spots. There are purposely no pictures from that outing because this blog is a no bathing suit zone, unless you are a cute little peanut with a crazy Auntie who takes pictures of you all summer long. Anyway, we had a great time doing mud treatments, going to the underground grotto for Aloe moisturizing stuff to be painted on us, trying out all the jacuzzis, and lounging in the raft pool. At the end of the day we had some dinner and then collapsed on our beds from the rigorous relaxing that we had done that day. This picture cracks me up. It might be my favorite from the whole weekend and all because of Jamie's smile. =)
Here we posed for one last picture to commemorate our time together. Thanks ladies! I loved seeing you all and am excited for next year!

I took advantage of our "feeding" stops to get pictures of the girls. Here we are in Starbucks because no relaxing day is complete without a Starbucks stop. This is quite different from the Starbucks trips we use to take. I can't begin to count how many times we would all huddle around one of those small tables, stressing out about the test the next day. Ahhh, memories....almost brings a twitch to my eye.
After dinner, all the mommies had to leave, but Nicole, Jamie, and I headed to the hotel for the night. The next morning we were off to the Glen Ivy Hot Springs, one of my favorite spots. There are purposely no pictures from that outing because this blog is a no bathing suit zone, unless you are a cute little peanut with a crazy Auntie who takes pictures of you all summer long. Anyway, we had a great time doing mud treatments, going to the underground grotto for Aloe moisturizing stuff to be painted on us, trying out all the jacuzzis, and lounging in the raft pool. At the end of the day we had some dinner and then collapsed on our beds from the rigorous relaxing that we had done that day. This picture cracks me up. It might be my favorite from the whole weekend and all because of Jamie's smile. =)
Here we posed for one last picture to commemorate our time together. Thanks ladies! I loved seeing you all and am excited for next year!

1 comment:
I am glad you had a great weekend. It looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment