Christmas Eve my family and I traveled on over to the ice rink. It was sooooo cold when we first got in, but it warmed up as soon as you got moving on the ice.Here's my cousin Trisha posing as a professional ice skater. I love when my friends and family appease me. I think they do what I ask so they don't have to hear me whine. Hence the reason Trisha is posing as an ice skater.
Here we are, no longer cold, on the ice. I think we warmed up so quickly because it is quite a workout carrying two children on ice skates. Lucie's little legs were actually really cute to look at...so wobbly on the slippery surface. =)


My mom was the official photographer seeing how she refused to put skates on. She tried to get a picture of her 2 kids, but Ryan kept looking away. I think the kids were running away or something.
I did manage to take a picture of the photographer. Let's be honest, the woman HATES being cold...and here she sits, sacrificing for her family's enjoyment. Yet in all her greatness I manage to take this picture and post it on my blog for my enjoyment. Sorry mom, I promise to grow up tomorrow.
Christmas morning we all went to mom's to open presents. She had made all of us blankets, so we memorialized it in this photo.
Katie and Trisha being cute. *Side note... I made Katie that cup of coffee with my new coffee maker. Please come over and visit and I will make you a cup of coffee with my new coffee maker. I think I may be in love!*
Grandma and the raggamuffins, all present-ed out. In case you couldn't tell that is Lucie's fake smile.
Happy Birthday Jesus!

2 comments:
I love the photo of you and Noah when you're on the ice. So cute. But my favorite is of Ryan and Lucie. That is so precious! I'm so glad that you updated so much tonight. I was wondering what you had been doing. Love you and miss you friend!!!!!
I am laughing so hard at this: "Yet in all her greatness I manage to take this picture and post it on my blog for my enjoyment. Sorry mom, I promise to grow up tomorrow."
Post a Comment