Today I am sick...and I very much dislike it! I feel well enough to work, but figured calling off would be the right thing seeing how I'm contagious and all. Just trying to save lives, folks.
The horrible part is that I have this whole day where I was in the mind set to be at work...but I am not. I am sitting here at home unmotivated. Strange, I always wish for empty days to be able to accomplish the things I can't do because I am always working. There is this never ending list in my head of things that need to be done if only I had time to do them. Now that I have the time, I don't know what to do with it and my list seems to be misplaced. Uhhhhh, I think I'll go watch a movie.
I am sick, remember....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad you are sick so that you could get all your blogging done. :) I know...I am mean.
Post a Comment