
Then we headed to a cool local place called Diamond Head Cove Health Bar. They had such amazing smoothies and omelets! Also there was some interesting artwork on the ceiling to admire while we waited.


After our late breakfast we went to the Ala Moana Mall to do some shopping.

At 3:00 we went to leave the mall and thought it would be a good idea to take the top of the Jeep. How fun to be able to pick up Deanna from the airport, in Hawaii, with a topless Jeep! So we get started taking the canvas top off. How hard could it be?! After all, we are 3 very capable L&D nurses.
Stupid Jeep!!!!
Long story short, we ended up getting Deanna a little late. It was so difficult to do that we had to put the top back on and we couldn't even do that right! We had to stop at the Enterprise office and have them show us how to do it. (Which they couldn't do either and had to refer to the owners manual after 10 minutes of messing it up further.)
So off we went to meet Amy for dinner at Kincaids in Waikiki. Had some wonderful fish, Laura ate a whole bison flown in from Montana, and vegetarian delights, then walked around the Ward Center. It was then that it started raining and I remembered that the top was still off the jeep. So at 10:00 at night 4 of us were working on how to get the stupid top back on! (Laura was sleeping the bison off.) My goodness, it was interesting. So interesting in fact, that I felt it necessary to stop helping and take these fun pictures of the girls. I know they appreciated that. =)


Tomorrow were are off to snorkle at Hanauma Bay. More to come....Aloha!

4 comments:
I'm sure it was frustrating at the time but LOL. still sounds like so much fun. what a great girl's trip. how much longer does the adventure last? looking forward to read the next entry. have fun snorkeling!
Oh you guys crack me up.. hehe
Nikki and I love reading and seeing the pics. I bet you are having a ton of fun today! Can't wait to see the pics.
Im glad 2 hear that u having a funny time. I hope you love feeding the fish today.
Nikki
Post a Comment