After sitting on the tarmac for 2 hours for a "minor repair", we took off and landed at 4:00pm California time. Long day, especially with the intoxicated, older couple behind us that kept talking about spys. Hahahaha, it was actually pretty funny.It was fun picking out our rental car, and settled on a Jeep Wrangler.
This is the back view from Amy's condo. Amy leads a rough life. I will post more views later. I don't want you to feel too bad for me all at once. =)
We did stop by and see Amy at work. On this trip, all of us girls know each other from work even though we don't all work together now. So it was fun seeing how nice of a L&D unit that she works on now. Laura and I were jealous. If you are not interested in this cool unit, you can stop reading now and check tomorrow's post.This is the OR hallway with 3 separate entrances and 3 operating rooms.
A super nice shower in all the laboring rooms.
And you wouldn't believe how huge and nice the rooms are!
We got to meet Amy's co-workers and they were all really nice. Here they are hanging out in the staff lounge.
That is the end of the tour. *side note* Ladies from 3200, I want you to know that Laura and I made Amy pose in all of these shots so that you can see where she is working, and how nice it is. She happened to have a list of three patients with DM, PIH, and PPROM. She's such a multi-tasker!Well, until tomorrow.....
Aloha

2 comments:
Okay.. great! now you posted and it made me really mad.. ugh. now I think im depressed because you are somewhere I would LOVE to be and seeing someone I miss SOO much. okay, maybe ill go take a hand full of pills and sleep ( j/k on the pills.. im not that depressed) I'm glad you made it.. Tell amy hi for me.
It looks like you are having such a great time and I am so happy for you. I love and miss you!
Post a Comment