Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Making tamales

This week I made tamales for the first time...with some girlfriends who had never made them before either. We had a lot of fun!
This is Charmaine, Laura, and I. We all work Labor and Delivery together.
Here is Marianna and her sister, Sylvia. Sylvia is actually the only one at our tamale making party who had ever made tamales before. She had her hands full with us. =)

And here is our end product. A little messy, but very tasty! I have now been eating tamales for 3 days, and I can honestly say that I have had my fill. Next year I'm freezing them!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Next time make potato and peppers. Mmmmm my fav. Oh and add some cheese too!

meganiris said...

cute, very cute. and looks like lots of fun.

Carrie said...

You sure have been making tamales for a long time. Where are some new pics?

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there for this who thing. Looks like you girls had lots of fun. At least my twin was there...;)

Carrie said...

MORE PICS, MORE PICS, MORE PICS!!!