After our experience at Hanauma Bay (see previous post), we headed home to pick up Sharna and Laura. Then it was on our way to Waikkiki for tattoos. Only a couple of us actually got them. I'll let you decide who.

Then it was off to Paradise Cove for the end of the week Luau. It was absolutely gorgeous there!



We made flower lei bracelets,
had some tasty tropical beverages,
made a few friends,
and even managed a photo shoot of our own.

This is our seductive look...almost. Amy kept laughing. Hahaha, this one is actually the most serious look we could get out of her!The night moved on as they fished for our dinner,
did the hula,
introduced us to the royal family,
pulled a pig out of the ground, then let us eat.There was lots of entertainment, and equal amounts of food! I scrolled through all of our 500 pictures to show some of the entertainment, but lets be honest, the fire dancer was worth the price of admission!

I love front row seats....And there you have it. The next morning Deanna and I finally got the stupid jeep's top back on! We were right proud of ourselves. Then it was back to the airport. What a wonderful vacation! Thank you so much Amy for your hospitality and tour guide skills. =)

2 comments:
Ok- There are 5 of you and I see 5 tatoo's in the picture... Did you get a tatoo, Lana Anne Roth?!
I can tell that you all had so much fun!!!
Post a Comment