
However, Trisha, my cute little cousin is. (and I guess I did read all 4 books in 2 weeks, including the not yet release 5th book that got leaked too early and is in incomplete form on Stephenie Meyers webpage) I made Karen go with me to get Trisha, then we headed to Borders Books in Riverside. We were not prepared for what we saw. Mind you, it was 11:30 at night.


The crowds of people were crazy. Apparently we could not even purchase the movie if we wanted to because you had to have ordered the movie online and been put on a waiting list, or had to of shown up earlier in the day a received a wrist band. Everyone that did not fit in those categories had to wait in line. I don't think so.


I refuse to wait in line for ridiculous amounts of time to give my money away.
Instead we got frosties from Wendy's. It was fun. =)
Saturday afternoon I went on a bike ride with the kids. It was our first time trying out the new bike trailer with Lucie.


I tried to insert a few very cute videos here, but apparently I am not techie enough to handle that. Oh well, feel free to ask to view them if you are ever near my computer.

No comments:
Post a Comment