Saturday, January 16, 2010

Baking Bread and Quitting the Hard Stuff

Check #59 off my 101 list.....365 days of NO diet coke! Yup, you heard me right. I haven't touched the stuff in a year, and I feel great! I actually have stopped soda all together since then, but a total year freedom from the D.C. Yea!!

http://1to10reviews.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/diet_coke_by_eurasianrose86.jpg

But she still looks so pretty....

On to other news, check #19. I made homemade bread, and it was oh-so-good! Whole wheat of course. And now I think I will make it every week. I also bought a new book about living off your own land (I shall post about this later), so maybe I will make bread from my home-grown wheat. =) Dream big, I say!

Here is my bread...


Here is me and my bread....


And here is me modeling without the bread...


which is what happens when the camera stays on me too long.

I might have missed my calling in life.

2 comments:

TeamHedrick said...

Did you take that picture of the diet coke? It is awesome! & can that bread be sent in the mail?

Carrie said...

Yes you are beautiful and should have been a model. no soda for one year. good for you!