This is my Goose the 1st morning of her 5th year.
A picture of the button that makes it all official.
Breakfast on Main St. My life goal is to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time. One day....
Two go rounds on the Snow White ride. This is where being an Auntie is an advantage (who am I kidding, being an Auntie is always an advantage!)...I only had to ride once. That's a dad job to ride the Snow White ride over and over again on his daughter's birthday.
And finally a picture with Minnie, to make the experience complete. The only bummer being my lens got dirty and refused to focus as it's whole being is meant to do.
Happy Birthday Lucie Goosie! I am so glad you are my niece!

1 comment:
I am glad she had an extra special day! Happy Birthday to you!
Post a Comment