skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
artisticpink
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Maple sticky buns....yum!
Last "bad" recipe for a while (probably), for all of you out there sticking to your resolutions. =)
Lesley
had
these
babies on her blog and Shelley and I just had to have them! Here is my final product. So dang good, promise!
Enjoy!
1 comment:
Jen Stoody
said...
I remember those sticky buns from nursing school! Could you post the recipe for us?
January 13, 2010 at 10:08 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
J & L
The story of our lives... starting from scratch.
View my complete profile
Blogs I Read
Melissa Jill Photography Blog
PW FULL RSS FEED
Shannon's Stories
Sons Day to Day
Team Hedrick
The Rae's
The Schmuker Triplets
Young House Love
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(46)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(15)
►
February
(5)
▼
January
(15)
Roasted Garlic and Sweet Potato Soup
Chicken Tortellini Soup
Canning Fun
Awesome new blogs I love!
Living off the land
Baking Bread and Quitting the Hard Stuff
Lucie's birthday
Maple sticky buns....yum!
Trying to keep up with the Jones'
Sugar cookies
My new mailbox
More burritos...I love these things!
Christmas Pictures
#9 Check
Fun New Recipes
►
2009
(61)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(32)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(2)
1 comment:
I remember those sticky buns from nursing school! Could you post the recipe for us?
Post a Comment