Last week I received this text:
San Bernardino Terminix employee trapped in truck by pit bull...saved by 911 call. News at 11.
This was my cousin being funny, and it was. I called my brother to find out the story, seeings how he is the only Terminix employee that I know. This was the basic conversation:
Me: "Hey, I heard you made a new friend today."
Ryan: "Heck yeah I did. I got out of my truck early this morning to go inspect a house. All of a sudden this pit bull comes running at me. Well, I didn't have time to get back in the truck so I just hopped in the back. Had to call the non-emergent police line so that they could come and get the dog and I could get back to work."
Me: (trying to talk through laughter) "Wasn't it raining?"
Ryan: "Not at the point, but I was cold. I had my partner in the other truck start yelling at the dog. He was able to distract him so I could jump out and back into the cab to wait for the police."
Me: "How long did you have to wait?"
Ryan: "45 minutes."
Hahahahaha....I love my family. This is why I don't bother having cable! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment