We did manage to make some Christmas cookies as well. =) Here is my baby girl niece waiting for the cookies to be done....
patiently, of course. Please notice the cup of water she has next to her. This girl came prepared!
They didn't quite come out as expected.
Believe it or not there are snowmen and Christmas trees in this bunch, and some quite interesting candy canes. Oopsie!
Then we decorated. I was not watching 100% (I was very busy drawing the correct shapes on to the cookies, you see) and so I didn't catch just how many sprinkles got put onto Lucie's cookie.
I actually had recycled this snowman into a snow globe and drawn a frosting Lucie inside of it. It's darling under all that decoration, I promise.
**PS. Brother, I promise I only let her eat half...no matter what she says! And the root beer she had to wash it down counts as a vegetable, I'm pretty sure.Here are some of our finished product. The rest are...um...fell on the floor.
Yeah...that's it...they, um, fell on the floor and had to...uh...be thrown away, unfortunately.
Then we moved on to decorating. Let me tell you what, this kid has great spacial reasoning! She can space ornaments like no other!Here are some day shots....

and my current view as I type this. I love Christmas!!!!!

1 comment:
ahhh beautiful! I am so sorry that a few of the cookies fell on the floor. I wish a few would have fallen on my floor. ;)
Post a Comment