We went from this:

To this:
Then we had a photo shoot.
(I think it was a weird feeling for her to get her fingers through her hair =)


Our night ended with dance class, where she took more than one opportunity to show off those beautiful locks.

Then we had a photo shoot.
(I think it was a weird feeling for her to get her fingers through her hair =)


Our night ended with dance class, where she took more than one opportunity to show off those beautiful locks.
2 comments:
I can't even begin to imagine how long it took you to get that hair straight. It looks so cute!!! And what a little model she is. Some of those faces are priceless. Love it!
Ok she is just too funny for words! I just love the tud she gave in a few of them.
Post a Comment