Sunday, December 13, 2009

F.G.D.B.

My Crazy Cousin Casie was currently in a Christmas production where she played a member of the Fifth Grade Detective Brigade (F.G.D.B.). What a stellar performance! Our seats were not conducive to my flash working great, so these shots are what we have to work with. =)

Miss Casie is the cutie who is doing such a great job acting, even in this photo.

My Crazy Cousin Andrew hung out with me during the performance (and might I add he was an amazingly good boy!).

Though his stance was more like this for a lot of the time...

You see, it helps him to think.

Aunt Kimmie was out for the festivities.

As was Crazy Cousin Nicole...

Shocker that Casie is her daughter, I know. =)

My Crazy Cousin Carrie was the photographer of the night, and did a phenomenal job I might add! However, I did end up with the editors cut and unfortunately due to double chin situations, quite a few photos got cut. Life is hard that way.

No comments: