skip to main | skip to sidebar

artisticpink

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fence building

Ryan is helping me with the the fence building, and by helping I mean I hand him screws and make sure the drill stays plugged in. I'm a big helper...I'm sure he couldn't do it without me.





What a good brother I have. =)
Posted by J & L at 8:16 AM

1 comment:

Carrie said...

yes a great brother

April 26, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
J & L
The story of our lives... starting from scratch.
View my complete profile

Blogs I Read

  • Melissa Jill Photography Blog
  • PW FULL RSS FEED
  • Shannon's Stories
  • Sons Day to Day
  • Team Hedrick
  • The Rae's
  • The Schmuker Triplets
  • Young House Love

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (46)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  April (15)
      • Zucchini Cake
      • Kayaking in Newport
      • Fence building
      • Update: Planting
      • Warm rice packs
      • Grandma's visit
      • D-Land with my best boy
      • I love it!
      • Lemon Quinoa with Asparagus and Feta
      • Going hippie
      • Gardening update
      • One delicious cake
      • Planting seeds
      • Cake balls
      • A new chapter
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2009 (61)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (32)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (2)