Monday, April 5, 2010

A new chapter

I'm off facebook....

I have been pondering this for a while, along with getting rid of the cell phone and living on a farm, but quitting facebook is as far as I have gone so far. =)

I've decided that I want to interact with people in person, or at least over the phone. I found myself knowing so much information about my "friends" and felt empty afterward because all I did was see it, not discuss it with them. So off facebook and on to, well...I guess seeing people as I usually do and writing about my life here. Which defeats my purpose a bit, but you know I like to keep people guessing.

So I will be trying to keep this blog even more up to date.

Hopefully.

I know, promises promises.

<3 Lana

PS. I seem to like commas, a lot.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

well that explains why i have not seen a post on fb but makes me wonder when i will get my phone call ;)