
**I kept these little guys in the muffin tin so you can't see there cute little, yet timely inappropriate, christmas wrappers. It's all I had. I'm sure it doesn't affect the taste.**
Here you go kids, from Ana's blog:
Ana's Organic Dark Chocolate Whole Wheat Zucchini Cake
2 Large Organic Zucchinis, finely grated
1 1/2 Cups Organic Sugar
1 1/2 Cups Organic Oil (I use Olive Oil)
4 Large Organic Eggs
1 Cup Organic White Flour
1 Cup Organic Wheat Flour
2 t Baking Soda
1 t Baking Powder
1 t Cinnamon
3/4 Cup Cocoa
1 Dark Chocolate Candy Bar Pieces (Optional, my fav is Green & Blacks 70% Cocoa)
1. Wet Ingredients. Grate the zucchini and mix with the sugar. Set aside. Crack your eggs and mix into the zucchini. Add the oil.
2. Dry Ingredients. Mix all the dry ingredients together, fold into the wet ingredients. Toss in the candy bar pieces (you can also use chocolate chip pieces).
3. Bake. Bake in a greased pan at 350 until you can smell fresh chocolate cake. Check with a fork. Don't overcook. Enjoy! (I, Lana, cooked cupcakes for 23 minutes and they turned out perfect).
Go check out Ana's blog Knock-Off Wood. So many fun projects I can't wait to build! And for those of you I work with, come to work tomorrow with big appetites! This batch made 24 cupcakes.

1 comment:
these still look good but i would like something new on here to read/look at. love ya
Post a Comment