Don't judge me on the size of my piece. Pardon me while I go run around the block....no reason.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
One delicious cake
I recently read a book called "A Homemade Life" by Molly Wizenberg. Good book, great recipes! Molly has a blog apparently, Orangette.blogspot.com, where I have been trying new recipes. This one is so good I even forgot to take a picture until after I had eaten a generous piece. It's called French Style Yogurt Cake with Lemon. Yum! I've made it twice, though the second time I over cooked it on accident. It actually looked under cooked so I left it in longer. No worries, it was still good....just make sure you only cook it for the right amount of time.
Don't judge me on the size of my piece. Pardon me while I go run around the block....no reason.
Don't judge me on the size of my piece. Pardon me while I go run around the block....no reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that is just a healthy size piece and i know how you like to eat healthy.
Post a Comment